Some quotes relevant to the technical and stage departments...
- Teamwork is essential. It allows you to blame someone else.
- Everybody lies; but it doesn't matter, because nobody listens.
- A conclusion is the place where you get tired of thinking.
- Hindsight is an exact science.
- Make it too tough for the enemy to get in, and you won't be able to get out.
Day To Day
- It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
- Build a system that even a fool can use and only a fool will want to use it.
- A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
- Clearly stated instructions will consistently produce multiple interpretations.
- Multi-million pound technology is worthless in the hands of morons.
- All's well that ends.